The TMI Project Story Hour features stories from more than a decade of live performances, profiling the brave souls who stepped on stage and shared the stories they were most afraid to tell. Here we will take a deeper dive and share the stories behind the secrets, and what happened next.
About The TMI Project Story Hour
The TMI Project Story Hour offers binge-worthy seasons filled with true stories that include the TMI parts people usually leave out because of shame, embarrassment, or cultural expectation.
Since 2010, TMI Project has led more than 100 true storytelling workshops and staged live storytelling performances by nearly 2,000 storytellers, which have been presented to audiences of nearly 200,000. In the past, you had to wait on line to get seated in an off-broadway theater, a cafeteria in a detention center, or perhaps you were coming to hear activists perform their stories at the United Nations. Now, you can listen from anywhere in the world. Tune in and join us. While you listen, don’t forget to ask yourself, “What is my TMI story?” We all have one.
Transcripts for The TMI Project Story Hour can be found HERE
Binge seasons 1-5
TMI Project programming is made possible by the New York State Council on the Arts with the support of the Office of the Governor and the New York State Legislature.
Help create content that matters.
Exclusive Podcast Partnership ($10,000)
- Your linked logo on our website and all of our email communication (4,000 recipients)
- Quarterly promotions on social media (7,000 followers)
- Logo on all printed and digital materials
- Blog post feature on our website and across social platforms
- Ad placement on every episode of a full season of the podcast. This is an exclusive opportunity to reach our biggest audience and will only be offered to one sponsor/season/year.
Stay in the know.
Join The TMI Project Story Hour mailing list and be among the first to hear about new episode releases, special guests, Story Hour release parties, and more!