Bring the power of true storytelling to you
- Mission-based organizations and for-profit businesses develop impactful, personal, mission-aligned stories from their clients and customers
- High Schools and Colleges spark critical thinking and positive community dialogue about challenging topics.
Who We've Worked With
We can’t wait to hear from you – here’s a little bit about us.
TMI Project helps craft and amplify stories that intentionally include the “too much information” we usually keep to ourselves. Our storytellers do more than entertain — they speak the unspeakable to replace shame and isolation with connection, freedom, and power — for themselves and those who listen.
“Recently, I was planning an event based around fair housing. I knew the goal but not the means. I reached out to TMI Project and they took my very unorganized ideas and created magic!”
– Robert, Berkshire Hathaway
Led more than
Staged live storytelling performances by nearly
Presented to audiences of over
We offer a variety of programs (virtual and in-person):
- True storytelling performances
- One-time and/or multi-session workshops
- Long term partnerships
Our expertly trained workshop leaders will work with you to:
- Sharpen storytelling and public speaking skills
- Help groups build trust and understanding
- Improve communication
- Team and culture building
- Facilitate conversations addressing challenging issues
Did you know?
of employees and job seekers said diversity was important when considering job offers?